INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Aiding you in making a booking for a massage session with our Independent Practitioners
- Find and prevent fraud
BEST Co. follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, BEST Co. uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that BEST Co. has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
FOR INDEPENDENT PARTNERS AND PARTNERS WISHING TO JOIN US
Over and above what we say to Customers and visitors about privacy (as set out above) we will use, process and disclose your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Your personal data will include:
- address and contact details
- bank details
- details of your training, qualifications, and experience
- results of all checks undertaken, including identity checks, background checks, document image checks, criminal record cheques and taxes checks.
- eligibility to work in The Netherlands, UAE, Spain or Belgium
- car ownership
- language skills
- feedback on your services or details of any complaints of clients
- any other personal data that we may collect from you or otherwise receive from third parties
- details of criminal convictions
Should you become one of our Independent Partners you will be required to notify us promptly of any changes to your personal data. Our Uses and Disclosures of the Personal Data may include:
- Responding to any queries you may have
- Contacting you in respect of your registration to join BEST Co.
- Undertaking identity, background, document image and checks (to the extent permitted by applicable law)
- Introducing you via our website(s) or booking tool, or offline to members of the public who are seeking therapeutic massage services from professional self-employed massage therapists
- Managing our relationship with you, including the making of payments
- Complying with and enforcing any agreement between you and us
- Analysis and research
- Assisting you to make the most of our services
- Dealing with any complaints or investigations
- Complying with statutory and other legal requirements
- Processing in our legitimate interests otherwise as reasonably notified to you
- Assisting you to benefit from the service
- Disclosure so far as is reasonably necessary externally for the above purposes
- Disclosures for the purposes of undertaking identity, background, document image and criminal records checks.
- We may monitor your use of our technology, systems and customer personal data for the purposes of record keeping, to establish facts, to establish compliance with regulatory and self-regulatory procedures, to prevent, detect or investigate: crime; wrongdoing; the unauthorized use of our proprietary technology and/or Customer personal data; non-compliance with any agreement between us and you or any of our practices and procedures;
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area in order to carry on our business. In any case, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to adequately ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
In respect of any Customer personal data, including data collected whilst making notes of the Massage or accessed whilst viewing such notes through our technology Independent Partners will:
- use such personal data only in so far as is necessary for the purpose of carrying out Massages on Customers and for no other purpose (including, without limitation, their own marketing purposes);
- not disclose such personal data unless specifically authorized by us to do so;
- comply promptly with our instructions in respect of such personal data;
- not disclose such personal data to any third party other than on our written instructions or as required by law;
- not allow such personal data to be transferred out of the European Economic Area;
- promptly assist us with requests in respect of such personal data;
- when making notes during the Massage , ensure that any such personal data included therein does not contain any sensitive or inappropriate data and is accurately recorded and promptly amended if inaccurate;
- immediately forward to us any communications from Customers, regulatory bodies and other third parties concerning such personal data and not respond to or act on such communications without our prior agreement;
- on request provide to us such personal data in the format reasonably specified.